Products and Services
HT100 Collapsable Burn In Chamber
HT100 Collapsable Burn In Chamber Specifications
- Fixed Temperature Burn-in Chamber
- Internal Inducible Temperature : Ambient to 80 Degrees C
- Uniformity: +/- 2 Degrees C
- Stability: +/- 2 Degrees C
- External Operating Temperature: 60F to 80F
- External Dimensions are 48” Wide X 50” Deep x 90” High excluding top mount rack and air handler.
- Internal Dimensions are 44” Wide X 48” Deep X 88” High.
- Internal Useable Size: 36” Wide x 36” Deep x 80” High
- Single Insulated Door, Detent latching, of 40” x 84”
- Viewing Multi Pane Window of 16” Wide x 30” High
- Single sheet stainless floor
- One channel temperature controller with redundant over temperature monitor.
- Front Mounted Emergency Shut Down Button
- UUT Power Emergency Shutdown ‘signal’ or relay contacts.
- Modular air handler with shutter controlled high volume exhaust, all on one Platform.
- One 2000 CFM high volume blower will provide internal air circulation as well as powered exhaust. Sealed shutter motor will divert hot air out of the cabinet for exhausting.
- Process air will be ducted to the floor of the chamber before being released into the chamber. Various air patterns can be discussed.
- Both Fresh air inlet and powered exhaust ports are located side by side at the back rear edge of the roof for easy ducting outside the building.
- Chamber can be shipped in a collapsed form on a pallet of 102”Long x 56” Wide x 41” High, and shipping weight of 640 Pounds
- 208-230 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase 30 Amp operation.